Yesterday I posted about a client’s most often-cited Problems leading them to invest in their Influencer Program. This followed the premise in Nancy Bleeke’s book ‘Conversations That Sell’ book of first identifying a prospect’s POWNs – Problems, Opportunities, Wants & Needs.
Our own prospect and client survey asked for their own POWNs when commissioning an Influencer Program. I’m serializing these four – one each day this week. The following were the most commonly cited Opportunities. Do you agree?
- Opportunity to discover new routes to market
- Opportunity to reset marketing outreach approach by integrating sales influencers into the heart of it
- Opportunity to get your salesforce on your side with marketing directly oriented to aiding the sales process
- Opportunity to radically re-orient your traditional year-after-year marketing activities
- Opportunity for the first time to understand who you should, and shouldn’t, be outreaching to
- Opportunity to short-circuit the otherwise lengthy process of understanding a new market